We are launching canvasses and hosting phone-banks across the state to get the word out about Tim Eyman’s I-976. We know it will take a significant volunteer effort across the state, and we need your help!
See below for our list of volunteer opportunities near you. Click the links for more details and to RSVP.
Questions? Email email@example.com
|Monday, November 4th||4-7pm||Wake Up Call|
|Monday November 4th||4-7pm||Rocket Market|
|Tuesday, November 5th||4-7pm||Starbucks|
|Tuesday, November 5th||4-7pm||Rocket Market|
Hosted Phone Banks:
Monday, November 4th, 5 pm – 8 pm (Hosted by Transportation Choices Coalition)
Tuesday, November 5th **ELECTION DAY**, 1 pm – 5 pm (two separate shifts, hosted by Transportation Choices Coalition)
Remote Phone Banking:
This week we will be calling voters in targeted areas to urge them to vote NO on I-976 and remind them to turn their ballots for the November 5th election.
Here’s how to call:
1. Go to openvpb.com, click “get started” and sign in or create an ActionID
2. Enter the code for either of the following:
- The first option is a list of voters who were previously contacted by our campaign and said they would vote no, or who were still on the fence. These voters have not yet turned in their ballots and need one more contact to ask them to vote no and turn their ballots in! These are voters who are located throughout the state. Code: 378833N-455316
- The second option is a list of voters in East King County and Snohomish County who’s ballots have not yet been received and who we need to vote no to help us defeat Tim Eyman on Tuesday! Code: 768833B-260540
3. Follow the linked script and refer them to no976.org for more information if needed.